Autor Tópico: [CD] Pink - Fun House (2008) *Deluxe edition*  (Lida 4183 vezes)

Deviless

• Reformado Sénior
  • Agradecimentos
  • -Dados: 0
  • -Recebidos: 68
  • País: pt
[CD] Pink - Fun House (2008) *Deluxe edition*
« em: 07 de Fevereiro de 2010, 22:57 »
Pink - Fun House Deluxe edition

:info:

Alecia Beth Moore (born September 8, 1979), better known by her stage name Pink (often stylized as P!nk), is an American singer, songwriter and occasional actress who rose to fame in early 2000 as an R&B singer, but then switched to a more rock and pop rock sound after her sophomore record.

She released her first single "There You Go" and first album, the R&B-oriented Can't Take Me Home, in 2000 via LaFace Records, which garnered commercial success. Her more pop rock-oriented second studio album, Missundaztood, which began a marked shift in the sound of her music, was released in 2001, and was very successful worldwide, and is currently her best seller.

Pink released her third album, Try This, in November 2003, and her fourth in April 2006, I'm Not Dead. The latter generated seven hit singles, including "Stupid Girls", "U + Ur Hand" and "Who Knew". Her fifth album, Funhouse, was released in late October 2008 and was preceded by her first solo number one on the Hot 100, "So What". The album hosts Top 20 hits "Sober" and "Please Don't Leave Me", and is Pink's first album to spawn five worldwide singles. Pink revealed that she is in no hurry to record a sixth album because she "has nothing to say."

She has sold more than 10 million albums in the US and over 30 million records worldwide, and scored eight Top 10 US hits, won two Grammy Awards and became one of the best known female pop rock acts of the decade.

Funhouse is the fifth studio album by American pop singer Pink, released by LaFace Records worldwide in October 2008. Upon its release, the album reached number one on the charts in 6 countries including Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands and United Kingdom, while debuting at number two in Germany, Ireland, France and United States

:tracklist:

1.    "So What"      Pink, Max Martin, Shellback    Max Martin    3:35
2.    "Sober"      Pink, Nathaniel Hills, Kara DioGuardi, Marcella Ariaca    Danja, Tony Kanal, Jimmy Harry    4:11
3.    "I Don't Believe You"      Pink, Max Martin    Max Martin    4:36
4.    "One Foot Wrong"      Pink, Francis White    Eg White    3:24
5.    "Please Don't Leave Me"      Pink, Max Martin    Max Martin    3:52
6.    "Bad Influence"      Pink, Billy Mann, Butch Walker, MachoPsycho    Billy Mann, Butch Walker, MachoPsycho    3:37
7.    "Funhouse"      Pink, Tony Kanal, Jimmy Harry    Tony Kanal, Jimmy Harry    3:25
8.    "Crystal Ball"      Pink, Billy Mann    Billy Mann    3:26
9.    "Mean"      Pink, Butch Walker    Butch Walker    4:15
10.    "It's All Your Fault"      Pink, Max Martin, Shellback    Max Martin    3:53
11.    "Ave Mary A"      Pink, Billy Mann, Pete Wallace    Billy Mann, Al Clay    3:17
12.    "Glitter in the Air"      Pink, Billy Mann    Billy Mann    3:45
13.    "This Is How It Goes Down"      Pink, Billy Mann    Billy Mann    3:19
14.    "Boring"      Pink, Max Martin, Shellback    Butch Walker    3:15
15.    "Could've Had Everything"      Pink    Francis White    3:09
16.    "Why Did I Ever Like You"      Pink, Greg Wells    Greg Wells    3:25
17.    "When We're Through"      Pink    Butch Walker    4:22
18.    "Push You Away"      Pink    Francis White    3:02

:download:

« Última modificação: 10 de Fevereiro de 2010, 19:25 por lyon25 »
"I don't care what is written about me as long as it isn't true. "

Feskinho

• Reformado Júnior
  • Agradecimentos
  • -Recebidos: 11
Re:[CD]: Pink - Fun House 2008 (Deluxe edition)
« Responder #1 em: 07 de Fevereiro de 2010, 23:49 »
muito fixe obrigado :D 8)

Deviless

• Reformado Sénior
  • Agradecimentos
  • -Recebidos: 68
  • País: pt
Re:[CD]: Pink - Fun House 2008 (Deluxe edition)
« Responder #2 em: 10 de Fevereiro de 2010, 15:38 »
:indice:

"I don't care what is written about me as long as it isn't true. "