Autor Tópico: [WEBRip 720p] David Guetta: Nothing But the Beat (2011) *NoGrp*  (Lida 1056 vezes)

zeus69

• Reformado
  • Agradecimentos
  • -Dados: 1711
  • -Recebidos: 101542
  • País: ar
David.Guetta.Nothing.But.the.Beat.2011.WEBRip.
720p.H264.AAC-NoGrp

:imdb:

:info:

Release Group: --
Release Name: David Guetta - Nothing But The Beat
Release Date: --
Filename: David Guetta - Nothing But The Beat.mp4
Source: WEBRip
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) | 1280x720 | 25.00 fps
Audio: English | AAC | 44100Hz | Stereo | 151 kbps
Size: 1 Gb
Runtime: 01:06:15
Genre: Documentary | Musical

:elenco:

David Guetta    ...    Himself
Ludacris    ...    Himself
Flo Rida    ...    Himself
Kelly Rowland    ...    Herself
Will i Am    ...    Himself

:sinopse:

Nothing But the Beat, a documentary about French house D.J. and producer David Guetta, screened for the first time in the U.S. Tuesday
in Los Angeles. EMI/Capitol Records marked the occasion, and the release of his album of the same name, by lighting up its Hollywood
building in red.

Nothing But the Beat chronicles Guetta's rise to the pinnacle of the electronica world, from his first gigs in underground gay clubs in France
to playing to crowds of 80,000-plus in stadiums and events like the Electric Daisy Carnival around the world. He's interviewed on the road,
behind the turntables, awkwardly filming music videos, and in hotel room after hotel room -- all while maintaining good spirits and a sense
of humor.

The Huse Monfaradi-directed project, which plays more like a music video or a commercial than a straight documentary, argues that Guetta's
hit collaborations with artists like Black Eyed Peas (he produced "I Got a Feeling"), Flo Rida and Nicki Minaj ("Where Them Girls At"), and 
Snoop Dogg ("Sweat") have finally pushed electronica, and specifically house music, into the mainstream.

Will.i.am, Flo Rida, Kelly Rowland, Usher, Ludacris and Snoop reinforce that thesis during their interviews in the film. Snoops says Guetta
promised him a No. 1 hit worldwide when they collaborated and Guetta delivered with at least Top 5 rankings in various territories.
Rowland, who belted it out in "When Love Takes Over," calls Guetta's live act a transformative experience.

Laidback Luke, Fatboy Slim, Laurent Garnier, David Morales, Pete Tong and 2 Many DJs are also among those who weigh in on Guetta's influence
on the music industry in the film. And as one interviewer points out, there would be no electronica genre today if it wasn't for the European
market and club culture that Guetta and his contemporaries developed.

Jennifer Hudson, Afrojack, Sia, Taio Cruz, Chris Brown, Akon and Jessie J are also featured on various tracks on the Nothing But the Beat album,
which celebrated its release with a penthouse party at the Chateau Marmont attended by Will.i.am and others.

Asked how he felt about the Nothing But the Beat album at a Q&A following the film screening, Guetta said, "There's no filler in this album. I'm
going back to my roots and showing a different side of myself with it."

:screenshots:

Clicar aqui para ver conteúdo escondido (Passar cursor para mostrar conteúdo)

:trailer:

:download:

:letit:

:share:

:li:

:notasdicas:

« Última modificação: 08 de Abril de 2012, 00:39 por zeus69 »

jlceron

• Reformado
  • Agradecimentos
  • -Dados: 6
  • -Recebidos: 62
Re: [WEBRip 720p] David Guetta: Nothing But the Beat (2011) *NoGrp*
« Responder #1 em: 08 de Abril de 2012, 11:20 »
Parabens pelo post!! (Bem como todos os outros seus post) Estava esperarando por este video ha muiito tempo!!!
 :D :D
JLCeron