MÉDIA CENTER > Séries Estrangeiras

[BDRip 480p] True Blood [Season 2] (2009) *GHiA*

(1/1)

zeus69:
True.Blood.The.Complete.Second.Season.480p.BDRip.x264-GHiA

:imdb:

:info:

Language : English | Subs : English
MKV | 500MB x 12 Eps / Total 6 GB (5% Rec) | ~60min x 12 Eps | x264 1000Kbps 848x480 | AAC 6ch 256Kbps
Genre: Drama | Fantasy

:sinopse:

Season two focuses on two main plots – in the first, the disappearance of the 2,000-year old vampire Sheriff of Area 9, Godric, causes Eric to enlist Sookie and Bill's aid in finding the ancient vampire in Dallas. Their paths cross Jason's as he seeks to discover meaning in his life with the Fellowship of the Sun, a church dedicated to anti-vampire activities.
The second plot line concerns a maenad named Maryann who visits Bon Temps after Tara attracts her attention at the end of the first season. Maryann is a figure from Sam's past and knows his true identity as a shapeshifter. Her influence on the town and its residents results in mayhem that grows more destructive as the season progresses. At the end of the season, Bill proposes to Sookie, but is kidnapped by unknown assailants when Sookie retreats to the bathroom to consider his proposal.
It loosely follows the plot of the second novel of The Southern Vampire Mysteries, Living Dead in Dallas.

This pack contains:
Season 2, Episode 1: Nothing But the Blood
Season 2, Episode 2: Keep This Party Going
Season 2, Episode 3: Scratches
Season 2, Episode 4: Shake and Fingerpop
Season 2, Episode 5: Never Let Me Go
Season 2, Episode 6: Hard-Hearted Hannah
Season 2, Episode 7: Release Me
Season 2, Episode 8: Timebomb
Season 2, Episode 9: I Will Rise Up
Season 2, Episode 10: New World in My View
Season 2, Episode 11: Frenzy
Season 2, Episode 12: Beyond Here Lies Nothin'

:screenshots:

Clicar aqui para ver conteúdo escondido (Passar cursor para mostrar conteúdo)

:trailer:

:download:

:hotfile:

:fileserv:

[blink]Série Completa[/blink][/b][/size]

:notasdicas:

Agradecer e comentar não custa nada!!!

Navegação

[0] Índice de mensagens

Ir para versão completa