Autor Tópico: [DVDRip]: G.I Joe (1987)  (Lida 780 vezes)

Itadakimatsu

• Reformado
  • Agradecimentos
  • -Dados: 2
  • -Recebidos: 58
  • Usumaki Naruto
[DVDRip]: G.I Joe (1987)
« em: 18 de Julho de 2010, 01:26 »
G.I Joe 1987 Movie

:imdb:

:info:

File Name: G.I Joe The Movie.avi
File Size: 735 Mb
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 01:33:21

:sinopse:

G.I. Joe faces a new enemy as an ancient society of snake people known as Cobra-La try to forcefully take back the earth from those who drove them underground eons ago. The leader of Cobra-La, Golobulus, sends out Cobra Commander and the Cobra forces to steal the Joe's BET, Broadcast Energy Transmitter, but they have failed to do so. Golobulus and Cobra-La need the BET because it's the only energy source that is hot enough to ripen the pods that they are about to launch into earth's atmosphere and devolve mankind into their perfect society. One that is devoid of any intelectually sound organic life-forms. The punishment for failiure in Cobra-La society is being biologically mutated and devolved. Cobra Commander begged and pleaded for mercy before being sentenced for his short-comings. G.I. Joe then figures out that if they don't stop the enemy from launching the spores into the earth's atmosphere it could devolve mankind as they know it.

:screenshots:

Clicar aqui para ver conteúdo escondido (Passar cursor para mostrar conteúdo)

:download:

« Última modificação: 18 de Julho de 2010, 03:49 por Ferro_DG »
  • <a href=http://osreformados.com/index.php?topic=2979.msg6014#msg6014>Meus Tópicos

[Agradecer] e Comentar  Motivam a Continuar