Autor Tópico: [DVD-R] Zumba Fitness Exhilarate - 03. Ripped (2011) *NoGrp*  (Lida 3403 vezes)

H-Raki

• Reformado
  • Agradecimentos
  • -Dados: 4
  • -Recebidos: 6099
[DVD-R] Zumba Fitness Exhilarate - 03. Ripped (2011) *NoGrp*
« em: 12 de Outubro de 2014, 21:56 »
Zumba.Fitness.Exhilarate.-.03.Ripped 2011.DVDR-NoGrp :film4:

:imdb:

:info:

Format: iSO
File size: 3.35 GB
Overall bit rate mode: Variable
Overall bit rate: 7 658 Kbps

Video
Clicar aqui para ver conteúdo escondido (Passar cursor para mostrar conteúdo)

Audio #1

Audio #2

Menu: Yes

:elenco:

Beto Perez, Jani Roberts, Pamela Socorro

:sinopse:

Length: 60 minutes
Calories Burned: 601

This is the only DVD that makes use of the Zumba Toning Sticks. They are only used in the first 30 minutes of the Zumba Toning portion of this DVD.

Beto Perez and Jani Roberts use the heavier 2.5-pound sticks, which they tell you to go to the website to buy before you even get started on your workout. Pamela Socorro uses the one-pound sticks. Some of the Zumba dancers in the background are using heavier Toning Sticks and some are using the lighter ones.

You feel like you're watching the cool kids with their purple heavier weights while you stand there with your wimpy noodle sticks. I instantly felt like I wanted the heavier weights but that would be another $25 to fork over.

At one pound each, the Toning Sticks included in the box are too lightweight. Even if you're just starting a fitness program, it won't be long before you outgrow these weights. But since you only use these for 30 minutes out of the 350 minutes of workout time in the entire set, it's easy to keep the one-pound sticks and your cash.

They do make a rain stick-type noise when you shake them. But since they don't do much for my workout, I gave them to my four year old. He loves them a lot more than I do.

Ripped is an interesting DVD because you don't feel like you're working that hard. But the calorie counter doesn't lie. An hour of this DVD and I burned off more than 600 calories.

For the Sentao portion of the workout, you'll need a chair. You'll dance around your chair and sit in it for part of the workout. You'll be up and down, which is a nice way to change up your workout.

Some of the music styles you'll dance to in Zumba Ripped are Latin disco, merengue, cumbia, salsa, conga and swing.

:screenshots:

:trailer:

:download:

:multihost:

:lir:

theroz1988

• Reformado Iniciado
  • Agradecimentos
  • -Dados: 75
  • -Recebidos: 0
Re: [DVD-R] Zumba Fitness Exhilarate - 03. Ripped (2011) *NoGrp*
« Responder #1 em: 29 de Maio de 2021, 11:37 »
 :D