Autor Tópico: [BDRip 720p] Elvis On Tour (1972) *PHD*  (Lida 625 vezes)

s0nnyse7en

• Reformado Júnior
  • Agradecimentos
  • -Dados: 0
  • -Recebidos: 31
  • País: vn
[BDRip 720p] Elvis On Tour (1972) *PHD*
« em: 06 de Agosto de 2012, 13:29 »
Elvis On Tour (1972) BDRip 720p DTS Multisub HighCode-PHD

:imdb:

:info:

01:13:11 | H264 | 1296 x 512 | 25.00fps 3500 Kbps | DTS 768 Kbps 48.0khz | 2.8 GiB
SUBTITLES (VobSubs)
Eng sdh, Chi, Dan, Dut, Fin, Fre, Ger, Gre, Hun, Ita, Jap, Nor, Pol, Por (2), Rom, Spa(2), Swe, Tha, Tur
Genre: Documentary | Music

:sinopse:

After the solid success of Elvis: That's the Way It Is, and with his career as a movie actor having reached a standstill, Elvis Presley undertook a second concert documentary. Elvis on Tour trails after the King on a few concert dates in 1972, as he powers through a curious set list that downplays the classic hits in favor of the likes of "Polk Salad Annie" and "Proud Mary."

Rehearsal footage, preshow jitters, and after-hours sessions singing gospel with the gang are included; most revealing is a sequence that follows Elvis off stage and into his waiting limo, where he towels off in exhaustion, cracks a few jokes, and listens to the praise of the entourage. These glimpses are a logical counterpoint to the concert material; less explicable is the rundown of Elvis's early years, which hardly fits the subject at hand--and frankly reminds us that Elvis looks pale and just a bit puffy at this moment in his life. The fun stuff includes a workout on the still-new "Burning Love" (Elvis has to read from a lyric sheet), committed takes on "Bridge over Troubled Water" and "I Got a Woman," and a spirited "Never Been to Spain," a song that fits Elvis's taste for simple, dramatic builds. That, and Elvis giving a stage introduction to "the guy that gives me my water and my scarves and so forth." The movie's structure feels a little random, not that that will matter to fans. At times it catches the King looking undeniably weary of it all, except in those moments when a song really catches him (certainly during the gospel moments) and you see just how utterly "in the music" he was. The split-screen approach is intact, and the film's "montage supervisor" was a young fellow named Martin Scorsese. Note about this 2010 edition: The original song that played under the opening credits, a cover of "Johnny B. Goode," has been replaced (apparently due to rights issues) with a live "Don't Be Cruel."

:screenshots:

Clicar aqui para ver conteúdo escondido (Passar cursor para mostrar conteúdo)

:download:

:ryushare:

:rapidgator:

« Última modificação: 06 de Agosto de 2012, 14:03 por lyon25 »
Use Jdownloader to Download no need wait at 120 site ^^.
If you like my posts, please comment, and click the button thankyou